I’ve attended dConstruct a couple of times now and it’s a superb event that always leaves me feeling inspired. I highly recommend it!
This year however, I’ll be giving a full day workshop titled: jQuery for Designers (who’da thunk it!).
This is your chance to get to see the live action episode, but more importantly: get some very focused tuition using on how to use jQuery as a designer.
The workshop will cover such topics as:
- Progressive enhancement & Graceful degradation – what’s what
- jQuery: how do bend the DOM to your will
- Effect and animations – things that go whizz bang!
- Ajax: it’s even simpler than you think
- Using jQuery UI for instant widgets, for zero work
Tickets go on sale on the 22nd June, so stick it your diaries and get on down for one of the best conferences – though there’s another I’ll tell you about, but that’s for another day ;-)
Footnote: I’ll be releasing the featured tutorial later today: infinite scrolling carousels!
You should follow me on Twitter here I tweet about jQuery amongst the usual tweet-splurges!